Key Person of Influence (KPI) feature its networking events & activities in Singapore
KPI Networking Monday
Join a host of business owners & entrepreneurs in Singapore over some quality content as Key Person of Influence Singapore moves its signature monthly event to the HI-SO Rooftop Bar in the heart of the CBD. This month, the prolific Ant Hearne who heads up Outbrain will share his insights on The Content Marketing Revolution. Tickets at $20 inclusive of one free drink and a copy of the best-selling Become a Key Person of Influence book by Daniel Priestley.
For more information, visit http://my.entrevo.com/kpimonthly/
In every industry, there are a privileged few whose names often come up (for the right reasons), attract more opportunities and make money doing the things they love. These Key People of Influence all share similar traits:
- They do an amazing job at pitching what they need in their business to the right people.
- They are often published in industry journals and articles. Most have their own book published.
- They have fantastic product ecosystems so they’re not trading time for money.
- They are prolific and are often approached for their expertise.
- They are great at leveraging partnerships to scale and escalate their businesses.
In this 3-hour workshop hosted by Callum Laing (CEO of Entrevo Asia & Founder of Fitness Buffet), learn the 5-steps the top 1% are doing differently in a very interactive Masterclass sessions. Complimentary tickets for the first 15 registrations, $249 per ticket thereafter.
For more information, visit http://my.entrevo.com/kpimasterclass/
Check out the useful framework in the article: Event Company Singapore Selection Guide, to learn more about picking an events company.